Place Orders and Pay Online
Total Optic Shop accepts payment by Visa, American Express, Discover and Paypal. COD orders are not accepted.
Total Optic Shop does not accept credit card numbers delivered by email. You should never send credit card numbers by email, as this is not a secure practice.
Tax will be applied to your order if it is delivered from the same state or province as your shipping address. Some areas require tax to be assessed on shipping and handling charges.
Telephone, Postal Mail, Fax, or Email Orders
This store only accepts online orders. Orders cannot be placed by telephone, postal mail, email or Fax.
If you have issues using this website, your web browser might be outdated. We recommend using a recent version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Total Optic Shop only ships within the United States of America. No International Shipping requests will be accepted.
Our website only provides shipping to US territories, these shipping destinations are identified at checkout. When you begin checkout, available shipping destinations can be selected from pull-down menus. If your desired destination is not included in the available selections, We cannot ship orders to it.
Shipping and Handling Charges
When you check out, you can view the shipping and handling charges for your order. In the rare case that shipping and handling charges exceed the amount shown, we will notify you. The state or province may require tax to be applied to shipping and handling charges.
Total Optic Shop only ships within the United States of America
Our store accepts these payment methods:
- Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- PayPal: (US Only)
The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, We reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you.
Total Optic Shop cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer, to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
Changed your mind? If you aren’t delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and We will happily refund the purchase price.
It’s easy to return a product:
- Send and email to Sales@totalopticshop.com to initiate a return.
- We email you instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our email.
- Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
- Restocking fee is typically 10% of the sale price excluding shipping charges.
- If the return is due to defective products, inaccurate product descriptions, or an incorrect order, contact Total Optic Shop to initiate the return. In these cases, you may be compensated for the return shipping.
Refunds, Credits and Balances Due
As soon as Total Optic Shop receives and processes your return, We will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution’s billing cycle.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact Total Optic Shop for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call Total Optic Shop immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting us first, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
Price and/or Description Changes
All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store are not refundable.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Total Optic Shop its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all claims, liability (including product liability), damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of any of Service Provider’s services.
Errors on Our Site
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. Total Optic Shop reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, Total Optic Shop will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.